E-Tech Solutions support packages are designed around the needs of companies without an in-house IT Support Function. Our IT consultants take on the responsibility of ensuring that your IT systems remain functional. This allows you as a business to remain focused on your core activities.
You can Choose between a remote only support, full on site IT support or a mixture of both. You can purchase hourly, daily or contract support which ever is best suited to your particular needs.
- First-line IT support services
- Business and out of hours online help-desk (ITIL Qualified staff)
- Server support (Server 2000/2003/2010/SBS2003/SBS2010/2012/2016/2019; Exchange 4.5/2000/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016)
- PC support services (full support for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10; essential support for other operating systems)
- Network support (Zyxel, Cisco, 3Com specialists)
- Internet security
- Data backup solutions
- IT network design and computer solutions (qualified network and TOGAF engineers)
- IT project management (qualified Prince 2 practitioners)
- Full IT support by fully qualified engineers
- Allows you to maintain business continuity without worrying about your computer network
- Access to invaluable IT knowledge whenever you need it
- Ensures your IT network will remain secure from Internet security threats
- Ensures your data is secure from Virus and malware threats
With all of our IT support options, you will have access to the same staff with all the knowledge and expertise that comes with them.
We are proud to give the same high quality service to any size business for a Single self employed person to a large corporate environment
For more information call us today on Free Phone 0800 6127383