IP Phone Systems
VoIP Telephone Systems
These days it’s all about using communications to work smarter; with a VoIP system, you are able to place calls over the internet to reduce costs and increase productivity.
A VoIP phone system is not a convenient, low-cost telephone substitute, it’s a fully-integrated communications solution that unifies all your systems and links multiple sites.
- Month fee per DID number, not actual phone lines (as little as £3 per month)
- Unlimited internal extensions at no further cost
- Unlimited simultaneous call handling at no further cost
- Free upgrades for life
- Low capital outlay
- Homeworking enabled
- Choice of top branded handsets or softphones
- Disaster Recovery
- User and departmental Voicemail Function
- Call recording
- IVR Function (Auto Attendant)
- Queue Handling and prioritization
- Full Call logging and reporting
- BT Standard call charges apply for none IP to IP calls
Basic Phone System
- Asterisk IP Phone system Pre-configured with 5 handsets
- Our package comes pre-configured with Asterisk FreePBX V14
- The package includes
- 1 x Acer Veritron Base station loaded with Asterisk Freepbx and PSU5 X Grandstream POE GXP1625 Desk phones
- 1 x Tenda TEF1110P 8-Port PoE Switch + 2 GB ports
- 5 X Cat5E network cables
- Initial configuration for 5 internal extensions and one ring group
We will supply the admin details and set the server to a pre-configured static IP supplied by yourself.
You will need an IAX account from any SIP provider. We can supply you with one and a local phone number for £3 +VAT per month, plus call charges at BT Standard rates.
Total price, including shipping and VAT, is £560 for our basic phone systems.
We also offer on-site installation and support contracts, for a small fee.